7 - 8 September 2022 in Białystok
International Dairy Cooperatives Forum
11:00 – 12:00 – Registration
12:00 – 1st Session – Challenges for the global dairy sector in the post-pandemic crisis and war in Ukraine
- Challenges for the global dairy sector in post-pandemic and cost crisis period – Pekka Pesonen – Secretary General at Copa-Cogeca
- The new framework for EU Dairy 2030 – Alexander Anton – Secretary General of the European Dairy Association – EDA
- Adjusting to the new dairy reality – Alice O’Donovan – Legal & Policy Adviser – EUCOLAIT
- What’s next for dairy industry costs? – Jakub Olipra – Senior Economist at Credit Agricole Bank Polska
- The European food and drink industry in general – Dirk Jacobs – Director General of FoodDrinkEurope
- Digital innovations in Dairy for price discovery and new sales channels – Shaun McCauley – Chief Technology Officer of GlobalDairyTrade
14:30 – Lunch
15:30 – 2nd Session – Risk management in the dairy industry
- SIG NEO – latest generation aseptic technology as an answer to challenges in the dairy sector – Sylwia Jurys – Head of Market Area Nordics, Poland & Russia, President of the Board SIG Combibloc Ltd. (Poland)
- Tetra Pak Sp. z o.o.
- Risk Management in Dairy Cooperative Industry – Raja Rathinam – Central Executive Committee Member of Indian Dairy Association
- Valorisation of raw milk through dairy commodities’ quotations in Ukraine – Maks Fasteyev – Senior Dairy Analyst, Project Partner Infagro Ltd.
- Innovative Solutions in Dairy Hedging – Overview of the Latest Developments – Florian Hildebrand – Vice President Dairy & Food EU, StoneX Financial Europe S.A.
- Processing innovations in the context of industrial installations
– Piotr Malczewski – KALLA Sp. z o.o.
20:00 – Outdoor Party
10:00 – 3rd Session – Sustainable dairy
- Friedemann Kraft – Agricultural Counsellor at the German Embassy in Warsaw
- Carolien Spaans – Agricultural Counsellor at Embassy of the Netherlands in Warsaw
- Sustainable dairy in France, in particular regarding geographical indications – Marie Christine Le Gal – Agricultural Counsellor of France in Poland
- Representative of the US government administration USDA
- A global perspective on the milk market – Łukasz Wyrzykowski – General Manager IFCN
– The Dairy Research Network
- The challenges of being a leader in sustainable dairying, from New Zealand’s largest dairy co-operative – Mark Casey – General Manager – Trade Strategy & Stakeholder Affairs (EMEA) at Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd.
12:30 – Lunch
14:00 – 4th Session – Opportunities and challenges for the dairy sector in the context of the new Common Agricultural Policy, Green Deal and national strategic plans
- CAP and Member States’ approaches to opportunities in strategic plans – Janusz Wojciechowski – EU Agricultural Commissioner
- Ministers of Agriculture tbc.
- CAP Strategic Plan – strategy or tactics for the dairy sector – Jerzy Plewa – Team Europe Expert
- Prospective directions of dairy sector development in new conditions – Andrzej Babuchowski – President of the Management Board of the Institute of Dairy Industry Innovation – IIPM
20:00 – Gala Dinner